Associate Dean for Research; Director of the Center for Information & Communication Studies; Chancellor's Professor; CCI Board of Visitors Professor
423 Communications Bldg.
- Communication, PhD, University of Kentucky
- M.L.S., University of Kentucky
- Economics, B.S., California State University, Northridge
- Knowledge Creation
- Data Management
- Disinformation Message Effects
- Team Science
- CCI 651
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
Having the opportunity to work with great students, faculty and staff and to conduct research that explores the knowledge creation process.
- Tenopir, C., Christian, L., Allard, S., & Borycz, J. (2018). Research Data Sharing: Practices and Attitudes of Geophysicists. Earth and Space Science, 5(12), 891-902. DOI: 10.1029/2018EA000461
- Tenopir C., Talja S., Horstmann W., Hughes, D., Schmidt, B., Baird, L., Sandusky, R.J., & Allard, S. (2017) Research Data Services in European Academic Research Libraries. LIBER Quarterly: The Journal of the Association of European Research Libraries, 27(1), 23-44. DOI: 10.18352/lq.10180
- Tenopir, C., Allard, S., Christian, L., Anderson, R., Ali-Lee, C., Allard, S., McGovern, N., & Bishop, A. (2017). Open Data Meets Digital Curation: An Investigation of Practices and Needs. International Journal of Digital Curation, 11(2), 115-125.
- Allard, S., Levine, K.J., & Tenopir, C. (2009). Design Engineers and Technical Professionals at Work: Observing Information Usage in the Workplace. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 60(3), 443-454.
- Allard, S. (2001). Erasing the Barrier between Minds: Freeing Information, Integrating Knowledge. American Communication Journal, 4(2).