Director of Graduate Studies; Clinical Assistant Professor
- PhD, UNC-Chapel Hill
- MSLS, UNC-Chapel Hill
- BA, Old Dominion University
Areas of Expertise:
- Academic Libraries
- Music Librarianship
- INSC 552 Academic Libraries
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
Learning from and with my colleagues and future library and information science professionals.
- Library Research Round Table of ALA
- Sigma Alpha Iota
- Fisher, Z., Krueger, S., Malamud, R. G. and Patillo, E. What It Means to Be Out: Queer, Trans, and Gender Non-Conforming Identities in Library Work In Baer, A., Cahoy, E., and Schroeder, R. (Eds.) (2019). Libraries Promoting Reflective Dialogue in a Time of Political Polarization.
- Patillo, E. J., Moran, B. B., & Morgan, J. C. (2009). The job itself: The effects of functional units on work autonomy among public and academic librarians. Library Trends, 58(2), 276-290.