Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Report an accessibility issue
449 Communications Bldg
- PhD, Syracuse University
- MSLIS, Syracuse University
- B.Mus., Nazareth College
- Information organization
- Information values & ethics
- Technical services librarianship
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
- The opportunity to collaborate with the faculty, staff, and students here.
- ALA (American Library Association)
- ALISE (Association for Library and Information Science Education)
- ASIS&T (Association for Information Science and Technology)
- ISKO (International Society for Knowledge Organization)
- MLA (Music Library Association)
- Clarke, R. and Dobreski, B. (2019). Exploring the role of repertoire in library cataloging. Journal of Documentation, Vol. (ahead-of-print) No. (ahead-of-print). https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-10-2018-0169
- Dobreski, B., Qin, J., & Resnick, M. (2019). Side by side: The use of multiple subject languages in capturing shifting contexts around historical collections. In Proceedings from North American Symposium on Knowledge Organization, 2019. Seattle, Wash.: University of Washington.
- Dobreski, B. (2018). Toward a value-analytic approach to information standards. In ASIS&T 2018: Proceedings of the 81st ASIS&T Annual Meeting. Silver Spring, Maryland: American Society for Information Science and Technology.
- Dobreski, B. & Kwaśnik, B.H. (2018). Changing depictions of persons in library practice: Spirits, pseudonyms, and human books. Knowledge Organization, 44(8), 656-667.
- Dobreski, B. & Huang, Y. (2018). Ontology informed design to advance developers’ informal online learning. Educational Technology & Society, 21(3), 23-34.