- Master's of Science in Information Sciences, University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Bachelor's of Arts in English Literature, University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Information Organizatio
- Academic Libraries
- Instructional Design
- Information Technology
- INSC 521, Cataloging of Non-print Materials
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
Engaging with information professionals from a wide variety of institutions, sharing ideas for instruction, and debating the coolest new technology to bring to my library.
- American Libraries Association (ALA)
- League of Awesome Librarians
- Potnis, D., Deosthali, K. and Pino, J. (2017), Investigating barriers to “using information” in electronic resources: A study with e-book users. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 54(1): 318–326.