- MSI, University of Michigan
- MS, Information, University of Michigan
- BS, Chemistry, University at Buffalo-SUNY
- Academic Librarianship
- Information Organization
- Science Information
- Critical Digital Pedagogy
- Graduate and Professional Student Development
- Scholarly Communication
- INSC 520, Information Representation and Organization
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
Interacting with our graduate students as they explore and refine their professional ambitions.
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Online Learning Consortium (OLC)
- Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Network in Higher Education
- International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learing (ISSOTL)
- Hansen, D. R., Cross, W. M., & Edwards, P. M. (2013). Copyright policy and practice in electronic reserves among ARL libraries. College & Research Libraries, 74(1), 69-84. doi:10.5860/crl-313
- Cross, W. M., & Edwards, P. M. (2011). Preservice legal education for academic librarians within ALA-accredited degree programs. portal: Libraries and the Academy, 11(1), 533-550. Retrieved from http://muse.jhu.edu/journal/159
- Edwards, P. M. (2010). Theories-in-use and reflection-in-action: Core principles for LIS education. Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 51(1), 18-29. Retrieved from https://www.jstor.org/journal/jedulibinfosci
- Edwards, P. M., Jennerich, E. Z., & Ward, J. L. (2009). Supporting a culture of library research at the University of Washington at Seattle. In E. Connor (Ed.), An introduction to staff development in academic libraries (pp. 77-89). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Edwards, P. M. (2004). Collection development and maintenance across libraries, archives, and museums: A novel collaborative approach. Library Resources & Technical Services, 48(1), 26-33.