I am Assistant Head of Liaison Programs and Associate Professor at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville Libraries. I have been a Science Librarian at the University of Tennessee since 1998 with primary liaison responsibilities for chemistry, mathematics, and physics, as well as extensive experience as a general reference librarian. Prior to coming to UTK, I was a reference librarian at a public library and community college. She has taught at SIS for a third of a year
- M.S.L.S., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.S., University of Georgia
- Academic Libraries
- Science Information
- INSC 532
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
Sharing my knowledge and experience with students.
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- American Library Association
- Berry, T. U., Casado, M. M., & Dixon, L. S. (2003). The local nature of digital reference. The Southeastern Librarian, 51, 8-15.
- Berry, T. U., & Shrode, F. G. (2004). Cooperative Reference and Collection Development: The Science and Technology Group at the University of Tennessee Libraries. The Reference Librarian, 40(83-84), 145–155. doi:10.1300/j120v40n83_12
- Berry, T. U. (2015). Advanced Search Strategies for Google. In C. Smallwood (Ed.), The Complete Guide to Using Google in Libraries (Vol. 2, pp. 215-222). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.