- Information Science, PhD, Drexel University
- Information Science, Master of Management, Wuhan University
- Business Administration, Bachelor of Management, Nanjing Tech University
- Computer Science, Bachelor of Science, Nanjing Tech University
Areas of Expertise:
- Scholarly and Scientific Communication
- Scientometrics and Informetrics
- Information Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Social Factors of AI Systems
- INSC 210 – Foundations of Information Technology
- INSC 486 – Data Analytics
- INSC 489 – Data Visualization
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
“inspiring students to be innovative information professionals in teaching and studying the complexity of information society in research.”
List up to five select publications, use APA format:
- He, J., Ping, Q., Lou, W., & Chen, C. (2019). PaperPoles: Facilitating adaptive visual exploration of scientific publications by citation links. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 70(8), 843-857.
- He, J., & Chen, C. (2018). Predictive Effects of Novelty Measured by Temporal Embeddings on the Growth of Scientific Literature. Frontiers in Research Metrics and Analytics, 3, 9.
- Liao, Y., & He, J. (2020, March). Racial mirroring effects on human-agent interaction in psychotherapeutic conversations. In Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (pp. 430-442).