Professor Rebecca Bryan joined the University of Tennessee College of Law in January 2019 as a reference librarian. Her primary responsibilities include planning and teaching legal research, and providing assistance to students, faculty, and members of the public.
Bryan was licensed to practice law in Tennessee in 2012. She spent several years in private practice, working in the areas of real estate and bankruptcy, then as a staff attorney to the Chapter 13 bankruptcy trustee in Knoxville, before returning to the University of Tennessee to earn her master’s degree in Information Sciences.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law
- M.S.I.S., University of Tennessee
- B.A., University of Tennessee
Areas of expertise:
- Law Libraries
- Legal Research Instruction
- Faculty Research Support
INSC 590, Legal Research
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
The wide range of backgrounds and experiences that bring students to SIS.
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Southeastern Chapter AALL