424 Communications Bldg.
- Ph.D. University of Alabama
- MLIS Rosary College (Dominican University)
- BA Macalester College
- Academic Libraries
- Reference and User Services
- LIS Concepts and Foundations
- INSC 533 Sources, Services, and Scholarship in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- INSC 538 User Instruction
- INSC 552 Academic Libraries
- INSC 558 Planning & Assessment
My favorite thing about working at SIS is:
Our terrific students and my wonderful colleagues.
- ALA (RUSA, LIRT)
- Fleming-May, R., Mays, R., Walker, T., Forrester, A., Tenopir, C., Bilal, D., & Allard, S. (2018). Experience assessment: Designing an innovative curriculum for assessment and UX professionals. Performance Measurement and Metrics, 19(1), 30–39
- Fleming-May, R. A., & Green, H. (2016). Digital innovations in poetry: Practices of creative writing faculty in online literary publishing. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 67(4), 859–873.
- Green, H. E., & Fleming-May, R. A. (2015). Humanities Librarians and Virtual Verse: Changing Collections and User Services for Online Literature. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 41(4), 457–465.
- Fleming-May, R. A., & Douglass, K. (2014). Framing librarianship in the academy: An analysis using Bolman and Deal’s model of organizations. College & Research Libraries, 75(3), 389–415.
- Fleming-May, R. A. (2011). What is Library Use? Facets of Concept and a Typology of its Application in the Literature of Library and Information Science. The Library Quarterly, 81(3), 297–320.