- MS, Medical library and Information Sciences, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- BS, Medical Library and Information Sciences, Zahedan Univeresity of Medical Sciences
- Consumers Health Informatics
- Scholarly Communication
- Social Media Analysis
- INSC 210, Foundations of Information Technology
- INSC 102, Technologies for Information Retrieval
Why do you love information sciences?
I like information sciences because it is concerned with data analysis, data collection and management, data visualization, and information retrieval. What I like the most about information sciences is that it is a multidisciplinary discipline that has brought people with different expertise together; including human computer interaction, information retrieval, psychology, data science, social media, social informatics, information and knowledge management, health informatics, metrics, digital libraries, and information ethics and policy, among others.