Webinar – The Power of Careers in Healthcare Informatics
March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Join us for “The Power of Careers in Healthcare Informatics” webinar as a panel of experts discuss the potential and future careers in healthcare informatics, and the benefits of the new online graduate Healthcare Informatics Certificate program from the University of Tennessee..
- Didi Davis – VP, Informatics, Conformance & Interoperability at The Sequoia Project
- Martha Earl – MSLS, AHIP, Director/Associate Professor, University of Tennessee Medical Center, UT Graduate School of Medicine, Preston Medical Library/Health Information Center
- Tod Fetherling – Chief Data Scientist at Perception Health Board Chair of Health Information Systems Management Society
- Dr. Kevin Johnson – Senior VP for Health IT, CIO, Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor and Chair of Biomedical Informatics, Professor of Pediatrics at VUMC
- Chris Skinner – Informatics Director, Covenant Health
RSVP Required at the Form Below. A Password will be Sent Before the Event.