Communication is important to us. We want you to stay up-to-date about all the exciting events, activities and accomplishments of SIS alumni, students and faculty. There are a variety of ways you can connect with us:
SIS provides is a weekly and monthly newsletters for undergraduate students, graduate students, future students, and alumni. Anyone is welcome to subscribe.
- Subscribe to our weekly MSIS student newsletter
- Subscribe to our monthly BSIS student newsletter
- Subscribe to our monthly SIS alumni & friends newsletter
Spark: The Annual Publication of the University of Tennessee School of Information Sciences
Spark is an SIS annual print magazine to keep you connected with the UT School of Information Sciences community. Alumni, students, and faculty do amazing things every day, and we have gathered a number of their stories in hopes they will inspire you and make you proud to be a part of SIS.
Weekly Jobs Blast (UTSIS JobsLIST)
National and international organizations are constantly reaching-out to recruit SIS alumni, students, and friends for positions of all experience levels and all information science sectors! Receive our weekly jobs blast by subscribing to the UTSIS-Jobs Listserv.
Want to stay connected with snapshots of our program culture, alumni/student/faculty/lecturer features, news, live broadcasts of events, and how we embrace the Volunteer spirit? Connect with us on any of our social media profiles!
Email Subscription and Discussion Groups (Listservs)
We also host a variety of other ListServs that are more specific to niche areas:
- UTKSIS-L is the main SIS Listserv. Current SIS Students are required to subscribe to this listserv, and all are welcome to join and make announcements.
- SIS Alumni Listserv is a discussion list for SIS alumni to share personal and professional news and events.
- UTSIS-Orgs Listserv is a discussion list for SIS student organizations.