Upon satisfactory completion of the program, the student will:
- Understand and communicate information ethics and interdisciplinary approaches to information.
- Demonstrate a combination of technical and professional skills for a variety of application domains.
- Apply socio-technical, and humanistic perspectives to implement/create information science artifacts for diverse settings.
- Evaluate, implement and manage information technologies, systems, sources, and services to enhance user experiences.
- Plan life-long learning skills to respond to challenges facing information professionals in a culturally diverse and dynamic global society.